Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 April 2014

You Gave Me Life Again

























Goodness, how time has flown by and here we are on the second-last post (not counting 'Reflections').  I've only managed to visit so few people - no more than 100 at most and haven't even been able to visit my favourites more than a few times.  This is quite sad but, given my current working hours, I hope I'll be forgiven for not visiting more.  The list is still available though and there are another eleven months for me to catch up and pop over for a chat.  I'm ending my A-Z with love because that really is what life is all about, isn't it?

The photo for this post is a poem by Lang Leav who so well expresses my own feelings.

You Gave Me Life Again

Thank you
For giving
Me
My life
Back
Again

As I wish You goodnight

My mind races
Leaps
Retreats
Between
Utter joy
Then
Chilling turmoil

What could have possessed me

To
Expose
Myself
To
Become
Vulnerable
Once More?

And then my Soul knows

My essence
My being
Whoever I am
Whatever I do
Has meaning now
Is only alive
Since I've known You

If my life depended on it

I would
Never
Give that up
Because
My life
Does
Depend on it!



6 comments:

  1. Very nice! This speaks to me in a spiritual way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex

      It does, doesn't it? There is great truth that God Is Love!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Felicity - in vulnerability is strength.
    Garden of Eden Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan

      In good situations, yes vulnerability is certainly strength.

      Delete
  3. You have a great way with words. You talent for poetry is amazing! I also loved the poem by Lang Leav. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much, Chrys

      I read your 'Y' post and reckon that I must be a writer after all. I was doubting myself...

      Delete